By Popular Demand, The Real Swim Shady! Video to Follow!

Hey guys, so by popular demand I have officially made a pattern for my shark purse, the Real Swim Shady. I will make another one and film the process so you guys can see a more detailed construction process as well as give me an opportunity to address any questions that may crop up :)

The Origins of Swim

Long story short: There was a birthday lunch I completely forgot about, and had to make a shark plushie between 11:15am (when she texted me) and 12:00pm (when I had to leave). The pattern i "drafted" (read - randomly cut out of some denim in my scrap bin) inspired me to make another one and turn it into a purse. The whole time i had baby shark stuck in my head ðŸ˜‘

Image result for baby shark gif

But here it is, not terrible for 40 min eh?



A Shady is Born

Here he is in his full glory. You can customize him however you want, and REALLY get to learn how to do zippers along the way.

 

I will be making a second purse and filming it, and currently I'm leaning towards the name Sharkira and making her a shark-narwhal. I'm open to suggestions so comment here or message me with your best shark name!

Without further ado, here is the pattern!


Comments

Popular Posts